Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I'm always tired and can't find a reason to do the work.
I'm on meds that make me less hungry and more anxious and all they do in return for taking away both of those is make me focus more.
I hate the sound of erasers and pencils.
Someone is annoying me and trying to make me be his friend.
I know being his friend would be a mistake because he would only try to talk to me more.
I always do my homework on Thursday and it always "Needs more effort."
When I eat sugar I have energy for a little then get tired.
I always give up.
I rush things so I can play games at home.
My vision sometimes goes completely black for a few seconds and I have to stop doing whatever I am doing.
I always get the worst students in my class or the ones that always call out.









1 comment:

  1. Have you talked to your parent about how your medicine makes you feel? There are several different kinds of medicines and sometimes it takes your doctor a little while to find the right one for you. Talk to your parents and maybe they can talk to the doctor about trying another medicine or changing the amount you take.

    With your homework, have you talked to your teacher to find out what his or her expectations are? Talk to the teacher privately and ask what you need to do to get a better grade, so you'll have a clearer understanding of what's missing. You could also talk to the counselor about how to set some personal goals and create action steps so you accomplish them. It sounds like you're frustrated with a lot of things right now, so having a chance to talk to the counselor might help you figure out how to deal with your frustrations one by one.

    ReplyDelete