Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Every time my brother doesn't listen or tries to explain something to my dad and stepmom, my stepmom cusses and calls him cuss word names. My dad not any better he shoves him down on the floor or slaps him across the face, Many times. I go to my room and cry most of the time. But today was the worst... My dad was mad because his truck was messing up. When my brother was trying to explain something about his homework and why he needed to use a computer. He would stop because he was giving them good reasons after they told him to go clean something. My stepmom started shouting at him. And that's when my brother said that's why nobody likes you. I heard her yell at him cussing crazy and my dad slapped him in the face pushed him kicked him slammed him. I heard my dad say get your stuff together. He and my brother left. I asked my stepmom if he would ever come back. She said I was going to have my own room when we move. That is when the tears fell for 2 hours strait. Comment advise for me or tell me if this is going on in your life. 

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is keep going, and get help. Go to our local counselor, or someone. I know it's hard, because you love your family, but once it turns into violence or physical harm, you need to get help. Tell someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defenitly think that you need to tell someone what is happening to your brother. Also, if you try to talk to your dad or stepmom calmly, you may get better results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this. This is not something that you should handle by yourself. Please consider talking to a trusted adult at school to help you. When I was growing up, my mom struggled with mental health issues, and I was embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. There was a fear that people would think I was messed up, too. I now understand that not talking about it and getting help made things worse. There are resources out there that can help with what's happening at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bruh that is not ok report your parents that is child abuse you and your brouther should not have to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete