Friday, December 7, 2018


So...I've been having an identity concern.  In my life.  I have some anger problems, and, outside of school, I am highly spiritual and creative, and kind and loving, but I never show it because, well, 6th graders?  No.  But when I don't show it, I get frustrated and when I say frustrated, I mean I turn to a fiery ball of rage.  So, that's all they see.  However, I try and cover it up with my humor, but I feel like when I stop, then I'm the fiery ball of rage, if not, I'm the total goof.  When I think my friends are fine with it, they are slowly turned away, one even said while I was making a joke , "Hey, don't embarrass me." I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!  HELP ME PLEASE!





2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are struggling. That must be really hard. It sounds like you like who you are outside of school but struggle with your identity in school, going from one extreme to the other, mad or a goof. I heard you say that you get frustrated when you can't be yourself and the only thing that is stopping you is, well 6th graders. I wonder if you have considered that you are a 6th grader and you are okay with you, how come you feel that others wouldn't be? Would you be willing to spend some time with your counselor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say like some cause words in your head and it helps alot🤬

    ReplyDelete